Saturday, December 3, 2016

What would you like to see from me and What I have planned for the near future...

Over the next month or so, I hope to have several more patterns posted. As of right now, I am looking at finishing and posting patterns for a "Giant" double sided checker board with checkers and a carrying bag, an adjustable version of my crochet bow-tie pattern, and a "Niffler" inspired by Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.

While I've been thinking about what new patterns I want to develop and post, I've come to the realization that I have been neglecting the "How To" side of this blog. So I have a few questions for all of you. 

What do you want to see?
What are you having difficulties with?
What have you come across that you just don't understand?

One of the things I have always loved about crochet is the ability to constantly learn new things and share the knowledge with others. However, I've been doing this for so long it is difficult to gauge what others (especially beginners) might be having difficulty with. 

If you have any questions or suggestions for future "Help" or "How To" posts, please comment below or join the Facebook Group and post there to let me know. 

I look forward to hearing your suggestions. 

Stormi

No comments:

Post a Comment